Tip Tuesday: Making a Company Backup File in CMI Fixed Assets
When completing a year end close backup files are automatically created prior to completing the year end. However, if you would like to make a backup file at any other time, the steps to do so are as follows.
1. Tools -> Company File Backup/Restore
2. Select the company you wish to Backup
3. See that the Path for company backup files is correct
4. Click Save
5. You will be prompted with “Save backup files to path…” Click Yes if path is correct
6. Now you will see the new backed up file listed under Backed up company files